Since today is Monday, I am searching for an answer to the question "How can I eat more chocolate?" After all, chocolate is nature's greatest pick-me-up.
Here are some tips that I keep in my back pocket:
1. Have a bite of WellFound Chocolate after every meal, including your meals between meals.
2. For snack time, break up some WellFound Chocolate into a travel cup with your favorite salty snacks, like peanuts, pretzels, or bacon strips. A few dried cranberries or raisins can be nice too.
3. Use a segment of WellFound Chocolate bar to stir your coffee. Then eat whatever is left of the segment.
4. At the office, microwave a cup of milk with some WellFound Chocolate in it. Stir and enjoy.
5. At the halfway point in a marathon, have a shot of melted chocolate. Let me know how it goes. I've never run a marathon.
Good luck everyone. Eat more chocolate.